Firefighters from Hyndburn were called to two overnight incidents.
Two crews, including one from Haslingden, were called to Grange Street in Accrington in the early hours of Wednesday, December 23 after faulty electrics had caused damage to a television and gave ‘several shocks’ to the occupant.
Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service said the television was removed and the electrics isolated and the occupant refused hospital treatment.
Firefighters also attended Howard Close in Accrington on Tuesday, Decemeber 22 after a man had become trapped in his room due to the door mechanism jamming.
Officers used a ‘hooligan tool and a little brute force’ to open the door.