A bathroom caught on fire after the owners were doing DIY.
Fire crews from Hyndburn were called to a house on Crossland Street in Accrington and when they arrived on the scene the occupiers had evacuated safely.
A spokesperson said: “They were doing a bit of DIY and using a blow torch for some of the pipe work and accidentally set fire to the bathroom panels.
“They put a bucket of water on it before we got there so when we arrived all we had to do was a bit of smoke ventilation.
“There was only a bit of heat damage to the bathroom panels.”
The incident happened at around 6.30pm on Tuesday, November 11.