IN THIS week's Accrington Observer ...
- Postmaster on sex charges: A well-known postmaster who said he and his wife were naturists and walked around the house naked, has told a Crown Court he had no idea why a pregnant woman accused him of inappropriately touching her. He is alleged to have stroked her stomach and put his hands beneath her trousers. See this week's Observer to read the full court case.
- Baby of the Year - get this week's Observer to vote.
- Win tickets to the Southport Food Festival with lunch and afternoon tea in this weeks Observer - click here for more details.
- See our latest Hyndburn Honey in this week's Observer - click here for more details
- Plus all the latest news, sport and local events.