An elderly woman suffered smoke inhalation following a fire in her Great Harwood flat.
The lady had left a pan of boiling water unattended which caused smoke to fill the room.
Firefighters found her in the corridor when they arrived and paramedics were called to the scene.
Crew manager Neil Cooper said the fire happened at around 10.30am on Friday, September 21, on Lyndon Avenue.
He said: "The fire alarm went off and we administered oxygen therapy to the lady and called for the paramedics to attend.
"They then assessed the lady at the scene, she was not admitted to hospital."