WELCOME to the all-new website for the Accrington Observer. It’s brighter and it’s easier to navigate - but it’s still got all your favourite features.
We’ve been working away behind the scenes to make your time spent at the essential news and information site for Hyndburn - updated throughout the week - even better.
Your feedback on the previous site has been invaluable and we have incorporated many of your suggestions;
- Our search facility at the top of each page is now super fast and accurate, and guides you to find exactly what you're looking for.
- There's now an easy registration system which will allow you to post comments on all the hot topics of the day. It only takes a couple of minutes to register, and as it helps us to stop any malicious anonymous posting we hope it will enhance the discussions that readers have on articles.
- The navigation of the site has been completely overhauled to allow you to get to the information you need more quickly. So whether you want the latest news and sport, some useful information, or you want to sample some of our new-look video reports you should get what you’re looking for more easily.
- You can see what other users have been reading about the big issues of the day with our “most read” and page on the right-hand side of every page.
- Our new Community section now houses many of the popular features that our readers loved on the previous site - see what you can find there.
- And there's much more to come, with new sections and content just around the corner.
You'll find that a few things have moved, but have a good look around and you should be able to find all of your favourites from before.
If you've any questions about the new site, or if you need a helping hand in finding what you want, simply click on 'Submit Comments', or e-mail email@example.com and we'll do our best to answer your queries.