The sell-out inaugural Hyndburn Business Awards will see 230 business people from many local businesses and organisations pack Accrington Town Hall next month.
A two-course meal will be prepared and served by Accrington and Rossendale College catering department and guests will then find out which businesses have won the 16 awards.
Judges have decided on their finalists in each category, now they will meet up to determine the winner of each trophy at the awards on Tuesday, June 14.
More than 200 nominations were received with 120 individual businesses nominated, 40 businesses were nominated by customers for the customer-friendly business awards and there were 11 people put forward for the enterprising person award.
Organiser Rob Carder, from Enterprising People, is delighted with the success of the first awards.
He said: “We have had some incredible entries and I am sure on the night we will have a spectacular night.
“The Performance Academy has asked to showcase some of its talented students during the interval and The Hollins Technology College are producing the trophies to two special designs from students.
“Thanks to everyone who nominated someone and thank you to all the nominees who took the time and trouble to complete and submit their entry forms – the overall quality was excellent, making the judging panel’s work as hard as it should be.
“I would like to thank everyone who has supported this first awards, next year I am sure it will only grow and attract even more entries.”
Stonehouse Logic Award sponsored by Stonehouse Logic Black Horse Food Emporium
- C-Mac Partnership; Gaffey Technical Services; Garlands Florists; Haworths Chartered Accountants; Moose Media; Rosslee Construction; The Oswaldtwistle Plumbing Supplies; Simon Jersey
Large Business sponsored by Haworths Chartered Accountants
- Advocacy Focus; C-Mac Partnership; Simon Jersey; Warrantywise
Small Business sponsored by Accrington Stanley Community Trust
- Bevlan Office Interiors; Community Solutions North West; Gaffey Technical Services
MicroBusiness sponsored by Boundless Communications
- Acorns of Lancashire; Education Business Partnership; Halo Hair Design; The Oswaldtwistle Plumbing Supplies;
Sole Trader sponsored by Scott Dawson;
- Blood Sweat & Gears; Cheeky Duck Designs; The Performance Academy
Customer Friendly Business sponsored by The Cardboard Box Company
- Acorns of Lancashire; Black Horse Food Emporium; BMS Accrington; Garlands Florists; Hyndburn Homewise
Made In Hyndburn sponsored by Emerson and Renwick
- Admagnetics; Gaffey Technical Services; Simon Jersey
New Business sponsored by Business Enterprise Trust
- Moose Media; Nursery End Garden Centre; The Oswaldtwistle Plumbing Supplies
Tourism Business sponsored by Oswaldtwistle Mills Business and Conference Centre
- Haworth Art Gallery; Hyndburn Arts; Sparth House Hotel
Independent Retailer sponsored by North West Logistics
- Black Horse Food Emporium; Garlands Florists; The Oswaldtwistle Plumbing Supplies
Food Business sponsored by Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall
- Black Horse Food Emporium; Roots Restaurant; Whitakers Arms
Creative Business sponsored by Globe Enterprises
- Allsports; Cheeky Duck Designs; Ellison Printing; Hyndburn Arts; Pure Perfection Beauty
Employer of the Year sponsored by Metis HR
- Haworths Chartered Accountants; Rosslee Construction; Townfield and Coachhouse Care
Community Business sponsored by Community Futures
- Accrington Stanley Community Trust; Advocacy Focus; Hyndburn Homewise; Ynot Aspire
Apprenticeship sponsored by Accrington and Rossendale College
- C-Mac Partnership; Haworths Chartered Accountants; Rosslee Construction; Halo Hair Design
Enterprising Person sponsored by Enterprising People
- Adam Hartley; Evonne Harwood; Sophie Fitzpatrick