A kitchen was damaged after a tumble dryer caught fire.
Two fire crews from Hyndburn fire station were called to Mount Pleasant Street in Oswaldtwistle at 6.20pm on Sunday, January 15.
A Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Two fire engines and crews from Hyndburn responded to a report of a tumble dryer on fire in the kitchen of a house.
“Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet to extinguish the fire and a portable fan unit to extract the smoke.
“There were no casualties.”