Ever dreamed of having a spare £500 to do whatever you please? You might fancy treating yourself to a shopping spree or finally arranging that trip you have always wanted to go on. Or maybe you would pay off outstanding bills. With an extra £500 to your bank balance, your dream could come true!
We have teamed up with The National Lottery who are offering twenty lucky readers the chance to win a share of £10,000.
How to Enter
If you would like to be in with the chance of winning a share of £10,000, simply follow these steps. Remember there's 20 lucky winners so make sure you play along!
1. Firstly grab a National Lottery Lotto ticket valid for any Lotto draw between September 28, 2013, and October 23, 2013.
2. Then you must simply crack the code that will be printed inside selected Trinity Mirror weeklies week commencing Monday 14 October in order to discover the three correct answers as part of our Big Lotto Giveaway game.
3. Once you have cracked the code input your answer along with your unique ticket number from your National Lottery Lotto ticket into the fields in the form below. To see where your unique ticket number is, click here
4. Please make sure that you complete all of the required fields in the form below and that you keep your Lotto ticket safe as you will need to present it if you are a winner.
If you are a resident of Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man click here for a no purchase necessary route
Short Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry open from 00.01 Saturday October 12, 2013 until midday Tuesday October 22, 2013.
2. Open to UK and IOM residents and 16+ only.
3. Twenty winners will be selected from all correct and valid entries after the closing date and will win £500 each.
4. Only one entry per unique Lotto ticket number.
5. Purchase of a National Lottery Lotto ticket and a Trinity Mirror weekly newspaper is required for entry.
6. Lotto ticket must be for a National Lottery Lotto draw taking place between September 28, 2013, and October 23, 2013 inclusive.
7. No purchase necessary for NI and IOM.
8. Lotto tickets (or copy of the original) or validation slips must be retained for verification purposes.
9. When playing Lotto, Games Rules and Procedures apply.
10. For full terms and conditions, click here
11. Standard Trinity Mirror rules apply, click here
12. For FAQs, click here
Promoter: Trinity Mirror Plc, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP