Marcus Carver, Michael Liddle and George Bowerman have become the latest Stanley players to sign new deals at the Store First Stadium.
Last week saw manager James Beattie make significant progress in building his squad for the 2014/15 season, with four out-of-contract players choosing to stay with the Reds.
Now three more have committed their immediate future to the club, with Bowerman signing a 12-month deal on Monday before Liddle followed suit on Tuesday and Carver on Wednesday.
Striker Carver made a couple of starts early last season, scoring in the Capital One Cup win at Middlesbrough. The 20-year-old youth product was then sent out on loan and was sidelined through injury towards the end of the campaign.
Bowerman joined Stanley last October and the 22-year-old striker went on to score three goals in 15 appearances last season.
Liddle was restricted to 16 starts by injuries and the presence of Lee Naylor, Laurence Wilson and Wigan loanee Adam Buxton.
But Wilson was released at the end of the season while Naylor left in January before joining Derby, who handed the veteran a new one-year deal last week.
Liddle, 24, therefore has the chance to re-establish himself as Stanley’s first-choice left-back after joining from Sunderland in 2012, initially on loan. He’s now made 70 appearances for the Reds.
“Lidds is a very solid left-back, as we’ve seen over the last few seasons,” said Beattie.
“He found his opportunities limited last season for one reason or another but I want real competition this season and he’s looking to fight for a place.
“He’s a determined young man and a very good player. He was eager to sign the deal and I’ve said to him that it’s his position to take.
“He’s fit and has been working hard over the summer, and that’s the sort of lad that he is.”