Staff evacuated a dental practice in Accrington this morning after a piece of equipment caught fire.
Firefighters were called to Oak House Dental Centre on Church Street at 8.25am on Thursday.
A machine was reported as alight but the fire was out by the time crews arrived.
Watch manager at Hyndburn Fire Station Keith Cunliffe said: "It wasn't a big fire and was maybe caused by an electrical fault but we are not sure yet. The six staff members inside at the time did the right thing by getting out and alerting us."