How we use Cookies

Shed fire destroys dryer on Kings Road

A shed caught fire in Accrington yesterday morning.

A shed caught fire in Accrington yesterday morning.

A dryer inside the shed on Kings Road was destroyed in the blaze at around 9.45am.

Firefighters used breathing apparatus a hose reel and a lighting unit to deal with the flames.

The fire spread to the kitchen window and frame of the house nearby.

There was no one in the house at the time.

 
comments powered by Disqus

Journalists

Stuart Pike
Deputy editor specialising in politics
Alex Bell
Crime
Bethany English
District reporter
Beth Abbit
Court reporter
Jon Macpherson
Reporter
Kate Watkins
Reporter specialising in communities
Garth Dawson
Photographer and columnist